From all of us at Hui No’eau Visual Arts Center, thank you for your invaluable support this year. Together, we’ve created a year of amazing accomplishments for the Hui. We know this positive momentum will continue well into the new year- and you can help by making a gift to our Annual Fund campaign.
The Annual Fund is vital to sustaining the mission of Hui No’eau, directly supporting the educational and community enrichment programs of our nonprofit arts institution. 100% of the dollars raised go back into local communities by providing the highest quality educational opportunities, programs and exhibits at the lowest cost so art is accessible to all. The Annual Fund enables us to:
- Offer free access to the studios, gardens and galleries
- Provide financial aid for families in need
- Maintain our historic grounds for public use
- Create a safe and equipped art-making environment
Who is invited to give?
Teachers, students, alumni, artists, arts enthusiasts, and community supporters. Every student and aspect of Hui No’eau is supported by the Annual Fund. If you are or were a student, parent of a student, exhibiting artist or Hui visitor, you have benefited from this support. The strong tradition of giving back shown by alumni, parents, grandparents and friends who generously contribute to the Annual Fund each year are what keeps our doors open.
Become a Corporate Sponsor! Join a growing number of businesses in support of visual arts education with a Corporate Sponsorship. You and your business will benefit from employee memberships to the Hui, private walk-throughs of the gallery, a number of marketing opportunities to promote your business and more! Call the Membership and Development Office at (808) 572-6560 ext. 25 for more information. Current Corporate Sponsors include: Blue Ginger, Haleakala Ranch, and Maui Coffee Roasters
Support our mission!
Hui No’eau is a 501(c)3 nonprofit arts education organization. Since 1934, it has invited the community to experience and celebrate the visual arts through classes, artist lectures, exhibitions, events, tours, and educational outreach programs. The Hui relies on gifts like yours to help advance its mission of unlocking creativity through exceptional visual arts education.
How can I help?
Take action now by giving to Hui No’eau and the Annual Fund campaign. Your 100% tax-deductible contribution to the Hui will help provide invaluable opportunities in the visual arts that benefit you and your community. Giving is easy!
Your Donations Make a Difference
Ways to give to Hui No‘eau Visual Arts Center:
- Make a secure donation online
- Call the Membership & Development Office at (808) 572-6560 ext. 33.
- Visit our historic Kaluanui estate at 2841 Baldwin Avenue in Makawao.
- Consider a gift of appreciated stock. Call the Membership & Development Office
at (808) 572-6560 ext. 25.
- Consult your attorney about including the Hui in your estate planning.
- If you are at least 70 ½ years old, make a penalty-free contribution from your traditional IRA through December 31, 2011. Call your financial consultant today!
- Double the value of your donation through the Matching Gift program with your employer.
- Join or Renew your membership to Hui No‘eau
Donate in honor/memory of friends or loved ones, and we will send them a special acknowledgement of your gift.
For more information on donating to Hui No‘eau Visual Arts Center, please call (808)572-6560 ext. 25.